Dr. Harsch Vardhan, India’s appointed Minister of Health...
Need to add some excitement in the bedroom? Have you ever tried watching yourselves? This move from Spectacular Sex Moves He’ll Never Forget shows you how. It’s pretty hot.
Up the sexual ante with this move. Do it standing in front of a dresser mirror. Lean forward, putting your weight on your hands, as he enters from behind.
The Preparations: Accessorize! Go shopping for fun little things that you can wear under your clothes to feel sexy and that will also make a generous gift to your lover that evening. For example, beads or pearls are beautiful and they can be wrapped around his cock for an exceptional blow job. (For more details on mind-blowing BJs, read my book Oral Sex He’ll Never Forget.) Other ideas include sparkly lotions, garter belts, remote-control panties, clip-on navel jewelry, press-on tattoos, or anything that he can touch, taste, or smell and that will send him straight to Orgasmville.
The Lead-in: You and your reflection are sexual dynamos. Let him see you slowly undressing in the mirror, feeling sexual and sensual.
Start the sensual moves from the head and work your way down to your toes. Run your fingers through your hair, lifting it off your shoulders. Glide your fingers from your ear down to the perky nipples of your breasts and let out a moan of pleasure.
Slowly remove your shirt and your bra, loving what you see in the mirror. Sexy thoughts fill your mind as you remove your panties.
If he did not look up when you moaned, try moaning louder. If he still doesn’t notice, involve him in the mirror play by asking him to put lotion on you.
When you are fully naked or wearing only your thigh-high stockings and high heels, bend down at the waist, as if looking for something.
Once he is in mirror view, tell him how you like to see him touching you. Be authentic and true when you tell him what you like.
1. Look in the mirror and watch how you inspire feelings of desire, attraction, significance, and safety.
2. Using the lotion or oil, touch your vulva, nipples, ass, or anyplace that gives you pleasure. Make sure whatever lotion or oil you use is sex-friendly so there are no limits to where the play can go.
3. Stick out your butt, reach through your legs, separate your labia, and invite him in. The Sexpert Says Lingerie is a flag that you wave to send signals to his brain that you got dressed up and beautiful because you want sex with him. But lingerie in itself is not sexiness. in fact, the actual definition is “women’s underwear”; basically, it is just material. But how you feel and what you bring to the material with your sensuality and confidence is what turns ordinary underwear into something hot.
The Main Act:
1. Ask him to be inside of you, to fuck or penetrate you, or however you prefer to phrase your request. Notice that first moment of insertion when he enters you.
2. Tilt your pelvis up and down to find what feels good.
3. Put your legs together for a more snug fit. If he pulls his penis all the way out, he will get the sensation on the head of his cock all the way down his shaft when he reenters.
4. Widen your stance and spread your legs open for a looser fit. He will feel the sensation more on the underside of his penis.
5. Power your booty by moving it forward and backward, receiving and resisting him. Extend your arms to offer more resistance, and move in the direction of his thrusts to receive him.
6. Contract your PC muscles to grip the shaft of his penis. Bear down a bit to give a looser feeling. Bearing down usually adds sensation to the head and makes him thrust faster and harder in fear of being ejected from the vagina.
7. Find a rhythm, contracting, tilting, and thrusting your way to orgasm.
• Why it works for her: Unobstructed access to your G-spot and your hands free to rub your clit earns this position the first choice award.
• Why it works for him: He can see your bodacious rear, your bouncing breasts, and your gorgeous face all in the same glance as he goes deliciously deep inside of you.
Related Moves: Take a few steps back from the mirror and turn to face him sitting on the bed. With no panties, in high heels, keep your legs straight as you bend at the waist to put his cock in your mouth. To give him a sensational mirror show, wear a really short skirt that draws his eyes further and further up your skirt with each dip down deep to the back of your throat. This variation will give him a look at himself being pleasured and a good view of your high-heeled, lengthened legs.
Ask him to be inside of you, to fuck or penetrate you, or however you prefer to phrase your request. Notice that first moment of insertion when he enters you.
Tilt your pelvis up and down to find what feels good.
Put your legs together for a more snug fit. If he pulls his penis all the way out, he will get the sensation on the head of his cock all the way down his shaft when he reenters.
Widen your stance and spread your legs open for a looser fit. He will feel the sensation more on the underside of his penis.
Power your booty by moving it forward and backward, receiving and resisting him. Extend your arms to offer more resistance, and move in the direction of his thrusts to receive him.
Contract your PC muscles to grip the shaft of his penis. Bear down a bit to give a looser feeling. Bearing down usually adds sensation to the head and makes him thrust faster and harder in fear of being ejected from the vagina.
Find a rhythm, contracting, tilting, and thrusting your way to orgasm.
Discover the ultimate positions and techniques to take sex for him from tame to toe-curling with Spectacular Sex Moves He’ll Never Forget. This book gets you out of the bedroom—and onto the chandelier, under the table, into the car, and on the slide. Each of the 30 moves contains surprising elements and wild twists on “been there, done that” sex, resulting in unforgettable, mind-blowing pleasure.
Inside, you’ll find sexy scenarios like:
- The Slinging Dixie—A wild twist on car sex.
- The Hard Rock—Rocking chairs aren’t just for knitting.
- Head Over Wheels—A new way to ride a skateboard.
- Cloud—The definition of “Afternoon Delight.”
Sexy photography and detailed illustrations show you exactly how to perform each move like it’s been in your repertoire for years. Surprise him with the most satisfying sex of his live with Spectacular Sex Moves He’ll Never Forget!
It’s time to break those old, boring routines and get creative! This position from The Complete Photo Guide to Great Sex will help you and your partner become more spontaneous.
Position: Standing Spontaneity
Standing positions don’t have to be strenuous. Leaning against a sturdy surface leaves him free to concentrate on thrusting without the work of having to support all of her weight.
You won’t need to take off all of your clothes. In fact, it might be more arousing when you are half dressed. Try to have something she can lean against to support herself once you are engaged. Even having her bend over or sit on top of you while in the throes of a quickie can spark the imagination.
The Complete Photo Guide to Great Sex is an exciting new look at great sex techniques. This revealing guide shows mind-blowing positions, incredible oral techniques, and new exciting things to try in 300 color photos and illustrations. Each technique is broken down in step-by-step photo sequences with instructive captions and text so you can learn—and see—every detail of the move from the angle of their hips to the placement of their hands and mouth. Discover everything you need to know for the most amazingly satisfying sex ever with The Complete Photo Guide to Great Sex.
Do you have preconceived thoughts about sex toys that are keeping you from spicing up your sex life? The Big Book of Sex Toys debunks all sex toy myths and may give you the push you need to try them out!
1. Toys are for people who can’t get “the real thing.”
This myth evokes the stereotypical sex toy: the blow-up doll. It’s based on the notion that the only people who buy sex toys are those who don’t have a sexual partner or—worse yet—can’t get one (think antisocial loners and weirdos). Their only option for sexual pleasure is to use a toy as a “replacement” for a human being. Sex toys are not replacements for partners, and people don’t always use them instead of having sex. People from all walks of life, both single and partnered, use sex toys.
2. Toys are only for masturbation.
This myth is related to the first one and reinforces the idea that you only use toys by yourself. Sex toys are wonderful for solo pleasure, but they aren’t just for that special alone time! There are so many different kinds of toys, and most of them can be used not only alone, but also to bring fun, fantasy, variety, and inspiration to sex with your partner.
3. Toys are for folks who have sexual problems. This myth originated in the days when doctors diagnosed women with sexual frigidity (and other nonsexual ailments) and prescribed vibrators to induce orgasms. It was helped along by the concept of “marital aids”—the old term used to describe sex toys—a phrase that persists to this day. The underlying theme here is that toys are made to fix problems and if you’re healthy, you don’t need them. What a load of bull! Although toys can certainly help people with a variety of sexual issues, from low libido to erectile dysfunction, that’s not their only purpose.
4. If my wife gets her hands on a vibrator, she won’t need me anymore. They may not admit it out loud, but somewhere in the back of their minds, many men have this irrational fear: a vibrator does a better job than they do. Because of this, for some, vibrators and other sex toys feel threatening. But they shouldn’t. Sex toys don’t put a dent in
your masculinity or one-up your lovemaking skills. This is not an either/or choice or a contest. Besides, a vibrator doesn’t keep her warm at night, take her to dinner, or fix things around the house!
5. If we have to use a toy, then something’s wrong. If a person feels threatened by sex toys, he may believe that his partner’s desire for a toy is a not-so-subtle comment on his skill as a lover. When I worked at a sex toy store, I often met customers who resisted buying a toy by saying, “I can satisfy my partner just fine on my own— I don’t need any help.” Using a toy is not about compensating for your short- comings (or someone else’s); it’s about bringing something new into the mix to enhance sex.
For people who have gotten past the myths—and recognize that sex toys can be an incredible way to explore new dimensions of partnered and solo sex—there’s just one not-so-small problem: How and what do you choose?
I wrote this book as a way to introduce people to all the different types of sex toys, and their style, form, and function. Not only is it a guidebook, but it also offers my recommendations for top toys in each category. Plus, there’s advice about how to use different toys, acces- sories, and products to inspire, expand, and enhance your sex life. I’ve also included general prices, although do keep in mind that price may vary depending on where you buy.
Just as technology has revolutionized our everyday lives, I believe sex toys have the potential to transform our sex lives. I hope this book inspires you to join the revolution!
Use Sex Toys to Turn Up the Excitement!
Are you looking to take your sex life from everyday to extraordinary? The Big Book of Sex Toys covers the hottest hardware for taking your sex life to the next level. Whether you’re looking to liven up solo sex, hit hot spots more easily, give your partner new sensations or add new twists to classic positions, inside you’ll find every toy imaginable from mild to wild.
Inside, you’ll find:
—Wearable vibrators that give you a buzz all day long
—Double-ended dildos that give simultaneous penetration for him and her
—Sex furniture and swing-sets that make your bedroom the ultimate playground
—Fun accoutrements that put the sizzle in sensation play
Sexy photos take the guesswork out how to integrate toys with positions, oral sex, and hand moves as well as how to get in and out of strap-ons, slings, and swings like a pro. Renowned author, sex expert, and adult film director Tristan Taormino has put together the ultimate guide to choosing, buying, and getting the most sexual satisfaction from your sex toys. Whether you’re a curious novice or an advanced aficionado, The Big Book of Sex Toys offers recommendations and advice for the top toys in every category from vibrators to butt plugs to bondage and tells you everything you need to know but were too shy to ask.
Does it exist? There’s no better way to find out then by trying this exercise from The Daily Sex Bible that will help you locate the g-spot!
Questing for G-Spots, His and Hers
Interestingly, the debate on whether her G-spot exists rages on—while the conventional wisdom acknowledges his. Men, no excuses: Look for it.
How to find her g-Spot (and What to Do When you have)
Thousands of years ago, the authors of the Kama Sutra wrote about the G-spot. Rediscovered in modern times, the G-spot is a small mass of rough tissue about a third of the way up the front vaginal wall. In some women, it swells when stimulated and produces orgasm.
Take your hand, palm up, to the opening of her vagina. Insert two fingers and make the “come hither” gesture. Do you feel a difference in the texture of the skin? Stroke it with your finger, tap on it with a finger pad, or use a special G-spot vibe on it.
How to find his g-Spot (and What to Do When you have)
His G-spot is located inside the body behind the perineum. You can reach it in two ways: by pressing the perineum with your thumb or finger, and by inserting a finger into his anus and using the same “come hither” gesture that he used in your vagina.
Stroking the perineum from the inside can drive some men wild—and does nothing for others. Likewise, pressing your thumb into his perineum may induce orgasm/ejaculation—or not.
G-spots—not an exact science. But when they work, they really work.
We’ve all had some troubling experiences with sex. We’ve all had some “meh” moments. But think hard. Tell us what your favorite sexcapade has been. This exercise from Sex: An Erotic Journal will get you in the mood to relive the best sex you’ve ever had.
My Perfect Sexperience
Have you ever experienced a sexual encounter that was just absolutely perfect?
Use a notebooks and this attached page to uncover the ingredients of your most blissful sexperience.
Think back to a sexual encounter (or encounters) that left your toes tingling and knees quaking—the type of experience that you couldn’t stop replaying in your mind the next day while making copies at work, the
type of experience that you still think about while masturbating.
What made this experience stand out?
Who was there?
Have you ever felt anything like it again?
If not, why not?
Is there any way to have this type of experience again?
- - -
One of my favorite TV lines about lack of knowledge for the big C, is from Californication (the pilot episode I think).
Don’t be “K-Fed.” Educate yo-self.
Be the Clit Commander
Think that the clitoris is just a teeny tiny little nub that pokes out from the upper part of her vulva? Think again. Traditional viewpoints hold that the clitoris has only four parts (the glans, the shaft, the crura, and the vestibular bulbs). However, the Federation of Feminist Women’s Health Centers (FFWHCs), founded by Carol Downer, undertook extensive hands-on vulva research in the 1970s and determined that there are at least eighteen parts to the clitoris. 3 Modern-day sex educators echo this finding. In a 2004 interview with Paul Ford of The Morning News, Dr. Ian Kerner says about the clit, “It’s the pleasure dome. You set one nerve moving and they all start moving. The clitoris has 18 separate parts that contribute to the experience of pleasure, twice as many nerve fibers as the penis (over 8,000), the uncanny ability to produce multiple orgasms and no known purpose other than pleasure.”
Gentlemen, it’s time to stop thinking of the clitoris as just a small but sensitive part of her pussy and start thinking of it as a fully developed organ that is as large (it can measure up to 8 inches [about 20 centimeters] in length from commissure to fourchette) and perhaps more complex than your penis.
The Parts That Make Her Go Mmm
So what are these eighteen parts of the clitoris and what should you know about them? Here’s an overview of all the pieces that add up to pleasure with a capital P.
1. The COMMISSURE is located at the top of her vulva, where the smooth flesh meets the fuzzy flesh of her outer lips. Applying light pressure to this area can be a great place to start indirectly stimulating the clitoral glans. When masturbating, some women will place a finger in this spot and press down or massage it in small circles. Try touching her here during your voyage and see how she responds.
2. From the commissure, travel down about 1⁄2 an inch to 1 inch (1.3 to 2.5 centimeters) to the CLITORAL HOOD. This small flap of skin covers the clitoral glans and is analogous to your foreskin (that is, if you’re uncircumcised). A soft upward stroke with a fingertip or flick of the tongue is a nice way to introduce yourself to this morsel of flesh.
3. Just beneath the hood you’ll find the CLITORAL GLANS, or the one part of the clitoris that you are likely already familiar with. The glans is somewhat analogous to the head of your penis (in fact, the two develop from the same cells in the womb). When she is excited, the glans will expand to about twice its original size and protrude from beneath the hood. When she is very near orgasm, the glans will retract once more beneath the hood.
The focal point of her clitoral orgasm, the glans is highly sensitive. Some women like direct stimulation of the nub, while others prefer you to approach this spot a little more delicately, and often indirectly, especially if your approach involves your fingertips (rather than your tongue or the thrilling meeting of your pubis to her clitoris).
4. The FRENULUM is a bit of connective tissue that joins the clitoral glans to the edge of the inner labia. You have a frenulum, too—it’s that sensitive strip of tissue that joins your penis head to your shaft on the underside of your cock. Like yours, hers is very sensitive and may respond well to a warm, wet lick.
5. Just beneath the surface of the glans and extending back up toward the commissure, you will feel a 1⁄2 to 1-inch (1.3- to 2.5-centimeter) column of flesh called the CLITORAL SHAFT. This is actually a piece of erectile tissue that expands when she’s excited. Try rolling or gently pinching the shaft while your lady is in the throes of excitement—this is a nice way to indirectly stimulate the nerve-packed glans. Some women find that one side of the shaft is more sensitive to touch than the other—all the more reason to give your girl a close-up examination to determine whether she’s a righty or a lefty.
6. The clitoral shaft forks into two legs called the CRURA, which travel back down the vulva just beneath her inner labia. This wishbone-shaped area is also made of erectile tissue. In effect, the crura hug the entrance to the vagina and may explain why women often report enjoying the feeling of being “stretched open” by a particularly fat cock, your splayed fingers, or a fun toy. The stretch ensures contact with the legs of her clitoris. Don’t overlook this area during your oral ministrations: Several nice, long licks along the crura can be a delightful feeling, indeed.
7. The INNER LABIA (LABIA MINORA) are morsels of girly flesh that are highly sensitive to pleasure. When she is excited, the inner labia will swell, and as she approaches orgasm, the color will noticeably darken. These friends can clue you in to how excited your partner really is. A long, loving lick, a gentle tug, a tender massage, or tenderly pinching and rubbing them together—these are all ways to excite and arouse her labia.
8. The G-SPOT is a bit of female anatomy named after Dr. Ernst Gräfenberg, a gynecologist who first related the area to sexual pleasure. 5 The G-spot is located about 1–3 inches (2.5–7.6 centimeters) inside the vagina, along the upper side, toward the front of her body, and its texture differs from the surrounding tissue. It is the back of her clitoris and the focal point of her Urethral Sponge. (The urethral sponge is made of spongy erectile tissue that wraps around the Urethra, or the tiny hole just below the clitoral head where her urine passes through). The G-spot varies in size from woman to woman—some have a spot the size of a fingertip while others have a G-area closer to the size of a half-dollar coin. No matter the size, as the back of the nerve-rich clitoris, this area has a high density of nerve endings, and attention to this spot can lead to orgasm for some women. Other women aren’t as sensitive—you’ll have to experiment with yours to find out how much stimulation she likes. You can manipulate the G-spot effectively with your fingers, a sex toy, or your penis. You will feel the area become ridged, or erect, as she approaches her orgasm.
9. Embedded in the tissue of the urethral sponge and G-spot are the PARAURETHRAL GLANDS, which are linked to production of alkaline fluids. The largest of these are the Skene’s glands, located near the urethral opening and believed to be the source of the fluid produced during female ejaculation.
10. The FOURCHETTE is the fork at the lower-most point of her clitoral tissue, where it meets the perineum. This spot can be a powerhouse of sexual response. Try inserting your finger (to the first knuckle) into her vaginal opening, with the pad of your finger facing down. Gently press down toward her anus, then stroke from side to side. A firm press of your tongue can also illicit a sexy response.
11. The PERINEAL SPONGE is located inside the bottom portion of her vaginal opening, just past the fourchette and behind the perineum. Like the urethral sponge, this is a spongy cluster of erectile tissue that becomes ridged during heightened sexual response and is responsive to your touch.
- - - -
Sometimes sex just doesn’t go according to plan. After all, we’re only humans with working parts that aren’t always working the way we want them to. Emily Dubberley has some advice for those who might be facing a very common problem.
Wait For It: Delayed Ejaculation
Many males suffer from delayed ejaculation. This is a common side effect of certain medications, including many antidepressants. In addition, stress, nervousness, tiredness, alcohol, and recreational drugs can cause delayed climax. As such, this condition tends to affect a vast number of men at some point in their lives.
If the female scholar is approached by a male in a state of inebriation or under the influence of drugs, it is best to avoid congress, not only because the risk of delayed ejaculation is high, but also because the experience is likely to be lacking in fulfillment. Further, it is unlikely that the male will be able to accurately gauge his true levels of attraction toward the female (see Beyond the Beer Goggles: An Analysis of Morning-After Misery, by Dr. Neve Agayne).
If, however, the problem becomes apparent in a sober man once sexual contact has been initiated, there are various approaches to take. First, do not draw attention to the issue. While honesty is an important part of sexual communication, knowing when to stay silent is equally important. Additional stress is only likely to heighten the problem. Instead, you have various options.
You can employ the techniques recommended for an insensitive or highly insensitive penis in the oral-genital and manual stimulation chapters of this book. Remember that lubricant is essential for prolonged stimulation of the genital region to guard against chafing.
Alternatively, you can take a more cerebral approach and distract the male from the issue at hand by reading him an erotic story or watching an adult film together. Should you lack access to either of these, a striptease or masturbation show can have a similar, if not more intense, effect.
And of course, there’s no reason that congress has to conclude with climax for both parties. While it is desirable, in general, for both the male and the female to reach climax, joy can also be gained through selflessly pleasuring a partner. If male ejaculation seems unlikely, it is the optimum time to ask for a massage, as the gentleman is more likely to focus on the job at hand rather than prodding the female in the back with an engorged member.
Above all, the female should ensure that she maintains a healthy sense of self-esteem. Delayed ejaculation is no indication that a partner has lost desire: it’s simply a symptom of modern life. (Pin it, baby!)
- - -
This position from The Oral Sex Position Guide will please both your and your partner from head to toe.
Clitoral stimulation is what it’s all about for women, and this position will keep the man focused on that nerve-rich nub. Meanwhile, the woman can caress the man’s balls and bum as she sucks.
THE HOW TO
The man lies on his back on the bed. The woman lies face-down on top of him, with her mouth on his member and her thighs closed. This means that he can explore her clitoris so he’s sure to hit the spot.
If you’re into bondage, try tying the man up beforehand: Yes, it’ll mean he can’t caress your body, but it also means that he’s within your control and you can do with him as you will …
Yes. I mean, you do, don’t you? But there are rules, right? It’s not the same as with guys watching pR0n. We like our sophisticated raunch.
Let’s see what “clitologists” Jordan LaRousse and Samantha Sade have to say.
Hellooo, boys. Have we got news for you! Girls watch video porn too! And it’s not necessarily something they only do when having fun with you. The stats from our survey are in, and the results may surprise you. Fifty-four percent of women we surveyed admitted to occasionally watching porn, while a minority of 18 percent said they never watch it. Thirty-six percent of women who do watch porn said they only do so alone and, what’s more, 28 percent said their partner doesn’t know they visually feast on the dirty smut! Only 9 percent of women said they only watch porn when with their partner. This may explain why 52 percent of the guys we surveyed told us they think their partners never touch the stuff, and 32 percent believed that their girls only look at it when they’re chaperoning the fun. Says twenty-something Lynn, “I find porn to be exciting, but also a bit degrading, and for that reason I feel like I shouldn’t be aroused by it and have never told a partner that I watch it.”
Next time you’re at your girlfriend’s place, ask her to show you her porn collection— you might be in for a fun surprise.
When It Comes to Porn, Women Are Picky!
Women’s views on porn differ from girl to girl. While some enjoy porn for what it is—a fuck-fest meant to arouse—others are completely opposed to the stuff. The majority of the women we talked to enjoy pornography, but they are super-picky about what they will or will not watch. If you’re interested in watching porn with your lover, take these things into consideration.
1. IT CAN’T BE DEGRADING. Women aren’t saying they don’t have an appreciation for rough sex now and again, and there are quite a number of women who enjoy female submission BDSM-fare (where a woman gets tied up and spanked or more). However, there should be no choking, spitting, humiliating, or even facials unless it’s very clear that the woman on screen is in fact enjoying the treatment. As women, we’re very keen to what’s going on in that girl’s face, it’s a part of the feminine brain structure to be more empathetic to other people’s emotions than men are, which, paired with our feminist roots, makes us a lot more sensitive to a porn star who is doing a terrible job of acting. If the porn star is not enjoying performing, or if she’s being abused, a woman is not going to enjoy watching it.
2. THE ACTORS NEED TO BE ATTRACTIVE. In a lot of porn flicks, a moderately or even very attractive woman is getting heartlessly pounded by a flabby-assed, hairy, big-dicked, headless ape of a man. We feel short-changed when we see videos like this. If sex is going to be filmed, it should be a good show—otherwise, why partake? Says forty-four-year-old Dee, “Usually, porn consists of women you can’t identify with being screwed by guys you wouldn’t want to touch you. I have never seen a guy in a porn movie who I would want to have sex with.” And Lyn, a twenty-something biologist says, “The best porn is the stuff done by natural-looking actors. None of this greased-up, bowling-ball-implant nonsense.”
3. IT CAN’T BE BORING. A six-minute Internet clip of a guy jacking off may be just what we’re looking for while we’re home alone with our vibrator. If we want to be really engaged in the film for any length of quality masturbation or partner sex time, there needs to be substance. This doesn’t necessarily mean it has to be of the same cinematic quality of, say, the insanely sexy 1986 movie 9 1⁄2 Weeks (although, wouldn’t that be lovely?), but the film needs to have a good balance between sex and plot development.
4. IT CAN’T BE GROSS. Sure, sex is fun when it’s dirty. But most girls really aren’t going to be thrilled to pieces over a guy hawking a big loogie onto his partner’s butthole as lubrication. (There are SO many sexier ways to prepare her for anal sex, guys—and be aware, you shouldn’t emulate this move at home with your girlfriend, either.) And we’re bound to be distracted by imperfections like pimples on her butt or a scary looking outie belly button. What can we say? We like things to be classy and well-presented, and that applies to our smut, too.
5. IT NEEDS TO FEEL AUTHENTIC. There should be real chemistry between the actors, and it’s thrilling when the woman has an authentic, earth-shaking orgasm (rather than a played-up, fake screamer—and yes, we can tell the difference).
So how about it? What was the best porn that you’ve ever watched?
- - -
Make waking up in the morning a lot easier for her with this move from Oral Sex You’ll Never Forget
Does she hate waking up in the mornings? Give her a wake-up call that will send her off to conquer the world. The next time she has an early meeting, become her human alarm clock. She’ll be very grateful to discover that your swirling and twirling tongue has replaced the bleating of the clock.
Perfect the Move
• Set your cell phone to wake you.
• Pay attention to the tongue moves that bring her to orgasm fast. This is a quickie.
The wake-up Call Scenario
Today she has to make a big presentation, and she has been anxious about it for days. You help her relax and start the day right by giving her an orgasm. What puts things into perspective better than an orgasm? As the tension releases from her body, you tell her she is beautiful, glowing—and a very competent businesswoman, too, of course.
While she is still sleeping, slide your body down hers. Accommodate her sleeping position and try to get your head in the right place without waking her. She sleeps on her back? Perfect. If she is on her side, move the top leg gently to create an opening.
If she is wearing pajamas or panties, slip them aside and slide your tongue between her labia lips, gently opening her up.
Run your hand up and down the small of her back to bring her energy down to her pelvis.
The Wake-Up Call Technique
• Feather your tongue softly over the head of her clitoris, going back and forth, to and fro. It takes effort and concentration to touch this lightly. Think of a butterfly’s wings fluttering rapidly.
• Continue those feather strokes. Flutter the wings diagonally left then right.
• When she’s aroused, awake or not, lick the shaft of her clit with the flat of your tongue, then with your pointed tongue. Do this pattern for some time. Observe her and be in her flow.
• When she is showing signs of accelerated breathing, she is almost there. Go back to the head and give a few jabs with your tongue.
Sex Fact: The hormone oxytocin, which is released at orgasm, also plays a role in the desire to fall back asleep after sex, which takes effect about fifteen to twenty minutes after orgasm.
The Sexpert Says
A lot can be learned with simple observation. As a general rule, if you ever see a woman scoot towards you, she wants more pressure. If she moves her pelvis back and forth, or up and down quickly, it probably means faster. If she pulls away, less pressure.
Great oral sex is an experience that can engage all the senses and thrill the body from head to toe, if performed in the right way. Oral Sex You’ll Never Forget goes beyond Oral 101 and offers you step-by-step fellatio and cunnilingus techniques that will bring your lover to their knees… and a few other mind blowing positions. Learn mouth and tongue techniques, unusual positions that bring a new twist to oral pleasure, and scenarios and setting suggestions that take even the most basic blow job over the top.